01 October 2010

To whomsoever it may concern ..

,
that I often wonder who you are :).Lets keep the mystery alive , but why don't you leave a comment, anon if you like ?

4 scribbled back to “To whomsoever it may concern ..”

  • Sunday, October 03, 2010 12:39:00 AM
    Anonymous says:

    yeah, i am one of them. you are on my netvibes feed, though you post so infrequently. love your spunk and humour.

  • Monday, October 04, 2010 7:36:00 AM
    Archana says:

    Me! Me! Me!

    But then, you already knew that :-).

    Now that I granted your request, here is mine: Please to post more frequently!

  • Tuesday, November 23, 2010 4:33:00 AM
    sonal says:

    Hey .I reached your blog through Blog hopping . Your writing is so humorous.. I laughed my heart out with your 'matrimonials' post. :) ..

    I'm going through the same thing and i thought only i get all the weirdos families/Guys.. He he.. But cheers .. There are ppl around.

    Keep writing. :)

  • Monday, November 29, 2010 5:14:00 PM
    Serendipity says:

    Thank you all :)

    Anon: :) Spunk is such a nice word..Spunky..yay!
    Archie: :).I will start NOW!
    Sonal: :D Thanks!My sympathies are with you.No No! There's plenty of weirdos for all of us!Jokes apart , here's hoping you meet Mr.Right soon!

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates