29 February 2008

Of this and that

,
The last post for the baby month :) , which also reminds me of the fact that you me and our blog, are all of 1 :).Well , maybe a few days older than that BUT still 1 ...YES ..we saw it a little too late , so what? Thought that counts and all .Which is why we are going to present the blog with some more.

This is going to be yet another mixed bag.

About a couple of weeks back , the parents paid a visit to Tirupati , for some weird(and I could bet my life on it) reason , I couldn't make it.Now , i pride myself of being the parents' translator cum interpreter.Why,you ask ? Let me tell you why. A normal conversation would go like this ...

Amma : "And then I thought we could go there by 12 Pm because of him who is actually your cousin thrice removed. So shall we do it?"

Appa: *Nod Nod*

Seren: "BUT Appa! Didnt you say you had to go there now? And do you know his number?"

Appa: "When"

Amma: "Seren , shut up , don't interfere in our conversation"

Seren:(smiles to herself) *That means I'm not old enough to be married..heehaw*

*Turns to Appa*

Amma:" What did you think I was saying all this while??"

Appa: "Err.. the neighbor or wait I know this one.. your brother?"

Amma: " Raama , how have I managed to be married to you all this long , I deserve the Nobel Prize"

Appa: " You know what PPP , apparently they're suggesting APJ's name for the award"

Yes , which is why it came as a shock to me that both of them managed to get back together in the same bus , there was just a small instance of Amma having to yank Appa's collar in order to prevent him from offering his place in the queue to a "old frail lady" who my mother claims most definitely wasn't. All this to get to the point that I had a good time while they were out. Vi slept over and I had a nice time playing hostess to her , and I could see she wasn't complaining either :P , spolit little brat.I did visit Sethji's behind 100 feet road , Indiranagar to wolf down yummy rotis , dal, aloo sabji and raitha.Try this place sometime , its a good place to go to when you want to taste authentic home made North Indian food.


The day of the stay-over , the red bike is mine , the pinky pink is Vis


Now, I have this junior at work , lets call him M.It was his sister's wedding and he gave us all a personal invite and very enthusiastically asked us to make it to the event.When he returned from the wedding , he was sweet enough to place huge bags of wedding snacks and sweets around his table and a send a mail to the entire building!That's like 700 hungry wolves!And whats more , add a link to his sister's wedding snaps! I mean , who does that! Most of my colleagues send out e-cards even when they've known me all their working lives and barely bother to share snaps!So , I've decided to like this junior and shower my seniory love on him.
Boy ! is he in trouble.

I did it! I finally decided to do away with the locks.One fine Saturday morning I took it into my head that I needed one , Vi suggested a place called Talking Heads in Brigade road ,pretty good I must say , it all went as planned ;A nice hair cut , the perfect hair setting,600 something rupees,a hair serum for 400 followed by the wind in my hair and the dust in my face.

More later , I am under too much pressure to publish this post before its March!!


3 scribbled back to “Of this and that”

  • Saturday, March 01, 2008 4:39:00 AM
    Altoid says:

    Heppy Budday to Seren's blog! :-).

    Whoa the stimulating convos that go on at home :D.

  • Tuesday, March 11, 2008 2:26:00 AM
    Kay says:

    'appy Birthday Seren's blog!n now to read the rest.Nice bike!

  • Friday, March 14, 2008 6:59:00 PM
    Serendipity says:

    Alto : :P Thankee , now where is its present?

    Kay : :) Thanks

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates