28 November 2008

guess what happened

,
TGIF..

Terribly over loaded this week :D

Sometime last week we had a late night call , and I had booked a cab at 9:30 PM.The call got over sometime around 9 and I was walking towards the pantry for a cup of coffee.Our floor is the first .I was walking all weary eyed towards the window with my cup , when I suddenly saw a pair of bright headlights zooming towards me at breakneck speed.I stood rooted to the spot.I was on the first floor , how does that explain headlights at my level??

9/11? Was it a plane? Was I gonna die??

Then I realised ...

That we have a building with multi-level parking in front.

:D

On a more serious note , I am disgusted and sad at the same time , with whats happening with the world.There must be some form of retribution for this dastardly act.

2 scribbled back to “guess what happened”

  • Tuesday, December 02, 2008 8:00:00 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Hayyooo! :--D
    Sometimes we embarrass ourselves ;--)

  • Wednesday, December 03, 2008 2:54:00 AM
    Usha says:

    Very nice new look.

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates