16 November 2009

Aaj Din Badiya

,
Today I chose the work from option coz I had to take Amma to the doctor.She's been suffering from a bad bout of cold and cough for the past 2 weeks(FYI all the worry warts , she says she feels better now.She even criticized my Rasam , so I can vouch for the her being better part).

After dropping her off at the clinic , I drove around looking for parking.It was a glorious morning with the sun's rays glistening through the trees.After about a week of wet and damp weather , I suddenly felt that my world was clearing up , with the Sun providing me with the much needed cheering up that I really could do with.I found a little parking spot , all secluded and shady under a tall Banian tree.Ever since I came back from the US I've been complaining about how in Bangalore , you never get to see a complete skyline.From where I was sitting , I could see just that! A clear blue sky , some birds chirping and little children trotting off to school.And then the radio broke into the "Aaj Din Chadeya" song from Love Aaj Kal.

It was a nice morning :)

3 scribbled back to “Aaj Din Badiya”

  • Tuesday, November 17, 2009 6:20:00 PM
    Altoid says:

    Serendoos : I also like Dooriyan from Love aaj kal, of course its necause its apna MC ka gaana. Working from home is so much fun, once in a while- no?

  • Tuesday, November 17, 2009 8:57:00 PM
    Serendipity says:

    errm not when you have to eat your own rasam , maybe no.But then its fun to be watching APGK when everyone at office thinks your slogging away.

  • Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:07:00 PM
    Lively says:

    Hey seren, good you're back. I thought you'd disappeared from earth to invade some other poor planet. Also get well soon PPP aka Seren's mom.
    BTW you know I like what you write, dont you? No? Well now you do. :)
    Ao I've given you a thank-you hug on my blog :)

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates