14 August 2007

Weekday musing

,

For all those of who spent sleepless nights over how my first day at a new work place would go(*Beams around*) , we have done you proud! It went really well , people .Nice place , Warm people , wonderful coffee , God's in his heaven , all's right with the world!

I decided to decorate my cubicle with all kinds of stuff that my friends gifted me .


Item # 1
: Confused Ganeshu
Gifted t
o me by Vi.This little Ganeshu can make the hardest of hearts melt.It looks at you with such sorrowful eyes(Rather likes its blaming you for its twisted trunk)
Note to self : Item to be thrust into the manager's face whenever aforementioned self in troub
le






Item # 2 :Enchanted Cup
Also gifted to me by Vi.
It reads
"Take a sip from this enchanted cup
And make a wish for yourself,
If all else fails ,
There is a wish
Just a messenger click away!"

Which summarizes all our pre-coffee , pre/post lunch , pre-dinner chats et all.Beautifully penned and even more wonderful to have :).

Some other wonderful things adorning my cubicle- A pink pen stand from Akki , A Sai Baba table piece gifted by Altoid , and then , what do you know , My Mom's greatest gift to mankind -ME!

Although , the ride to here is probably the beetle in the icing(now I'm inventing idioms yoohoo!).I simply HAVE to leave home at 8:30 AM , which would mean I would have to get up by 6 , hit the gym ,return by 730 and set off at the aforementioned
time(You will find this word a lot in my posts , I simply adore it , sounds intellectual and Victorian at the same time!)

6 scribbled back to “Weekday musing”

  • Thursday, August 16, 2007 3:25:00 AM
    Altoid says:

    Aw, that confused Ganesha is priceless. Pliss tell Vi to get akka the same :D. Seren, hasnt Amma sent a flower pot/plant over to your desk yet?

  • Thursday, August 16, 2007 6:12:00 PM

    I believe in love at first sight and that's what happened when i saw confused Ganesha. He's too cute!!

  • Saturday, August 18, 2007 12:08:00 AM
    Kay says:

    Hey there,congrats!Totally agree with Vidya,ur Ganeshu is really cute.

  • Saturday, August 18, 2007 4:55:00 AM
    Serendipity says:

    Alto : yeah , will tell her that. Hah! She trusting me with her green friends? naah

    Life rocks : :) , Oh yes , the ganesha has sent across a confused smile for you

    Kay: Thanks :)

  • Thursday, August 23, 2007 5:46:00 AM
    Usha says:

    That ganesha is so human and huggable - love that expression.And all the best at your new job!

  • Thursday, August 23, 2007 6:49:00 PM
    Serendipity says:

    Usha : His brow has cleared a little.. a smile coming your way !.Thanks :)

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates