02 December 2007

Some gems ...

,
Do you know why my weekends are never boring these days? 'Cause I just discovered a new hobby! Cleaning up my inbox in my Matrimonial profile! Good time-pass I tell you , it has all the makings of a sooper dooper hit reality show -Laughter(Lots of it , sometimes I need to hold on to the table for support ), then there is Drama("I want a soul-mate who will dig into the crevices of my until-now-un-nurtured heart"), there is romance("I want a friend-wife-soulmate-companion-cleaner-cook all rolled into one hot looking slim fair iyer chick"), there is Dard(" I will continue smiling until i find her") ; Also , ALSO a great place to find quotable quotes!

How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.........

When you love someone, and you love them with all your heart, it never disappears when you're apart. And when you love someone and you've done all you can do, you set them free, and if that love was true...when you love someone it will all come back to you.......
*BAWL*

So , now coming to the "gems" part of the post .. it took me a lot of effort to choose two winners .. in this game there are no losers , because we are winners in life , even though we die in the end...my 5 mins of mic fame is up? Ok , here they are!

*CLAP CLAP*

the runner up message is ...

I'v always wondered what would it be like to watch Shiva dance? Guess they call it the Tandava. Don't Shiva and Parvati make a wonderful couple. Enough of mythology so how's work and how's bangalore?


Good message , no?All this 'cause apna profile says apun knows classical dance(thanks to Matashree who resorts to such cheap tactics of carrot dangling to sell me off)

and the winner is...

born and raised in chennai. moved to chandigarh 3 yrs back. as i belong to a royal family dint find the necessity to complete my graduation(he can atleast spell the word , so alls good-o)
lincoln said 'gimme 6 hrs to chop a tree and i'll take 4 hrs to sharpen the axe'.(see? I told you so about the quote part!).Am not gonna say am a hard worker but i've decided to work till the day the world gets rid of destitution.(SNiffff Mother theresa , you have returned!!! TRULY!)
i cannot get along with a grl who is neither well educated nor talented(Yes yes , that right solely belongs to you). 2ndly external appearance matters a lottt to me.(Arrey , of course , janm sidh adhikaar and all that, lottt= too too much)

Voting lines are open , please make the right choice , type "RMKISHAADI" followed by "001" or "002" and send it 6565656565. Till then , good night , shubh raatri!!

;)

6 scribbled back to “Some gems ...”

  • Sunday, December 02, 2007 6:24:00 AM
    Hip Grandma says:

    good luck to you.matashrees will dangle carrots.that's what we are for.we don't plan to sell you girls off.we're actually welcoming your prospective partner into our family!

  • Sunday, December 02, 2007 10:41:00 AM
    Bit Hawk says:

    I loved the "un-nurtured heart" one. :)) Never heard that, truly original!!

  • Monday, December 03, 2007 5:27:00 AM
    Marutham says:

    LOL!!!
    That was hilarious! :P

    Many original!!

    I love ur spirit, and my heart wishes to you... Hope you find the right person :) real soon!

  • Monday, December 03, 2007 8:16:00 AM
    SK says:

    Hilarious post! :--)
    Oh the owes of finding Mr Right, if there is one. ;--)
    I wonder if these men will ever realize thats not the way to attract the fairer species.

  • Saturday, December 08, 2007 5:51:00 AM
    Usha says:

    They really write stuff like this and hope to find ANY girl as their partner - good luck to them.
    Meantime enjoy the madness.
    Hey, no matashree needs to do anything to sell this classic beauty with so many accomplishments - I bet she is just making sure that the guy deserves her precious daughter.

  • Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:56:00 AM
    Serendipity says:

    HHG : Yes yes sure :P :)

    BitHawk(Since u hate abbreviations ;))

    the until part is the most interesting ;) Thanks !:)

    marutham: Welcome to my umble abode , thanks for the wishes :)

    Sk: Sigh , I'm guessing they dont and I'm scared they never will :(

    Usha : Thanks so much :) , it is enjoyable , this phase! :)

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates