26 July 2008

See what I got ..

,

First and foremost .. all the bangaloreans safe? Did you all reach home safely ?... I'm hoping I heard a loud YES.. :)

I finished embroidering this top FINALLY .. took some 3 odd months and very many spurts of enthusiasm :)

7 scribbled back to “See what I got ..”

  • Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:34:00 AM
    Anil P says:

    Three months is some effort, so it cannot but be good.

  • Sunday, July 27, 2008 3:38:00 AM
    Serendipity says:

    Anil: :) thanks

  • Sunday, July 27, 2008 8:22:00 AM
    Anonymous says:

    The embroidery looks terrific. But more than that, I admire your patience :) Three months!

  • Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:28:00 AM
    Serendipity says:

    lekhni : :) it was stashed away in a remote corner of the cupboard and I found it when i realised I had no(horrors!) new clothes to wear. :) thanks

  • Monday, September 15, 2008 9:48:00 AM
    Anonymous says:

    geeee am impressed!!!

  • Monday, September 29, 2008 11:04:00 PM
    Usha says:

    Louleee.
    erm...u know I have this top which looks rather plain and I have been thinking that some embroidery would look good and so...err...ahem...

  • Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:33:00 AM
    Serendipity says:

    Usha: Will be glad to do it :).Ukw , Amma and I had been to the Dastkar Mela sometime back and we picked up 2 carved wooden blocks , we're going to try out block printing!

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates