02 July 2008

Deep down ..

,
SnS has tagged me and has also called me 'funny' , so thats one more thing in life and blogdom to live up to.

Here we go
... round the mulberry bush mulberry bush ... ahaha ..
*Ok*
*Shuts up*

My ten dark secrets

1.I was the one who threw chalk at the Uncle downstairs when my Mom took me to visit an old play school friend.:(.I know! I was terrible as a child!
2.I was also the one who conspired with Sapatraman to empty the petrol tank from my Sanskrit teacher's Luna.:(.I was also incorrigible.This is a terrible tag...
3.I dislike fish in any form
4.I have a thing for princesses.And royalty.Really , who doesn't?I love watching shows , especially the ones that air on NDTV Good times which show the myriad halls in the somefabsounding restaurant 'Oberoi Rajvilas' ,'Oberoi Amarvilas' , the palace in Mysore , in Agra etc , which have moats surrounding the fort, 'Jacaranda' flowers in full bloom , ancient jewellery(the ones you get to see in Ganjam).Oh so sigh :).I love reading about them as well , one of the reason why I love the Feast of roses.
5.I like hugging people.I do this a lot.I think a hug can speak more than words can ever.
6.I am petrified of flights.Being suspended in thin air under the mercy of 2 human beings who are strangers to me is a scary thought.And this reaffirms my faith.
7.I hate dark chocolate.'Tis my dark secret,no?Although quite lame , no?
8.When I was around 8 or so I got into the confession box in the Church when the pastor was out.And I remember being petrified when I heard someone entering on the other side to confess..I peeped out of the curtain separating the two sides.The woman sitting there looked HORRIFIED.
9.When Viv Vi and I used to work together during Electronics Lab , Viv had this irritating habbit of sending me off to get some transistor/thyristor soldered , I'd make sure I'd dawdle , speak to the lab attender,talk shop with all my classmates and then saunter in.Just to see the look on his face. And it was so worth it.
10.When I was in school I once filled my shoes with stones coz I desperately wanted to be a junior in the sports team!I was perennially sub-junior 'coz of my height.Or the lack of it?

There! Done! This was truly therapeutic! Now , who else wants to take it up ??

12 scribbled back to “Deep down ..”

  • Wednesday, July 02, 2008 6:37:00 AM
    Anonymous says:

    lol..;-)That was hilarious..U always make me laugh ;-))...

    Nash Mom

  • Wednesday, July 02, 2008 9:27:00 AM
    Anonymous says:

    LOL @ throwing chalk !!! Loved that !!!! :-)))))))

  • Wednesday, July 02, 2008 1:29:00 PM
    Altoid says:

    :O bad bad Seren! Who is this Sapatraman btw?

  • Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:31:00 AM
    Serendipity says:

    Nash Mom : :) hello.Thank You.Much obliged.
    SnS: :) This tag cleansed my system! Thank You :)
    Alto:He used to live 2 streets away? You don't remember? he used to eat a lot hence the name :P

  • Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:46:00 PM
    RJ says:

    @Seren - Was funny! You got a nice post out here - added to my blogroll! You ever thought of shifting to WP?

  • Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:47:00 PM
    RJ says:

    Sapatraman was funny! LOL :P

  • Thursday, July 03, 2008 6:30:00 PM
    Serendipity says:

    RJ: :)Ispecial helloz!Whats a WP??Yes , sapat was mad and funny , dont know where he is now though !

  • Friday, July 04, 2008 1:02:00 AM
    RJ says:

    @Seren - Special hello back to ya! WP is wordpress. I transferred from Blogspot to WP coz WP is better. You may wanna try?!

    Weekend is here! Hurray! :)

  • Friday, July 04, 2008 3:58:00 AM
    Serendipity says:

    RJ: yeah had a dekho@ WP it does look better.. will think abt it :)

  • Friday, July 04, 2008 5:43:00 AM
    RJ says:

    @Seren - Don't think abt it. Just move :) I can help you setup WP..game?

  • Friday, July 11, 2008 9:17:00 AM
    Anonymous says:

    hey, where art thou? Long time...blog updation maaDi pls :)

  • Friday, July 11, 2008 9:21:00 AM
    RJ says:

    *somebody is busy busy* :D

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates