10 August 2008

Phat

,
:) We never tire of this topic , no? Hug Hug! .. oh by the way i aveabadgold... pliss to move farther.

So what happened now on the matri front? So , PPP went and got 3 horoscopes matched and came.And she was referring to her little diary called Alliances for Seren to call them up.Strictly in descending order of the horo match.

PPP: "Hello ... is this Mrs.TamilSoundingName"
TSN: "Yes , indeed" (Post British Raj upbringing)
PPP: "How do you" (Not to be outdone)
TSN: "I am doing very well , how about you"
PPP: "Me too"
*Stony Silence*
PPP: "The horoscopes of Seren and your son have matched"
TSN: " Oh thats great , there's a minor clarification, though"
I looked on amusedly while "Potential post feed" flashed in my head.
TSN: " Errm .. Seren doesn't really look thin in her matri profile"
PPP: " Yes , we never said she was thin .. but she isn't fat either ..."
TSN: " Yes.. but my son is very particular that his future wife should be thin atleast before marriage , so that even if she puts on +5/10 Kgs after marriage , she will still look right.And he really does'nt want to reject a girl after meeting them"
PPP: " Alright , Mrs.TSN , I see no point in proceeding further ...good day"
TSN: " If you could give me her weight , maybe I could talk to him about it"
PPP: " Just a moment , I shall hang up ever so gently so that I could go look up on my daughter's BMI"

And who says this woman is the mother of a "daughter"??

Yes , I'm terribly glad for God's small mercies.

6 scribbled back to “Phat”

  • Sunday, August 10, 2008 9:14:00 AM
    Altoid says:

    LOL! :))

  • Monday, August 11, 2008 5:35:00 PM
    Anonymous says:

    LOL indeed !!

  • Monday, August 18, 2008 10:07:00 PM
    Archana says:

    LOL :-D! PPP is simply too good!

  • Monday, August 18, 2008 10:42:00 PM
    Serendipity says:

    Archie: Yes , she's loads of fun :)

  • Monday, September 15, 2008 9:48:00 AM
    Anonymous says:

    you got a super mom!!!

  • Monday, September 22, 2008 7:07:00 AM
    Usha says:

    seriously, is this for real?
    Give me the phone number, I might have a few things to tell this guy and his son!
    And hugs to the PPP.

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates