10 March 2009

yesterday all my troubles seemed faar away ..!

,
Yesterday was just lovely.The entire day.
Morning started off with rigorous gymming , after which i settled down beside a colleague with a plate of hot poha and chutney sent by Mom and a cup of steaming filter coffee.

The evening was cloudy and windy (typically Bangalore after 3 days of touching 35 degs) , my cab mates started playing DC and one girl had t he *gasp* audacity to ask me if I was good at acting.*GASP* . I wondered what Mom , Dad and Alt would sat to this .. . i still cant get over it! Seren , can you act??? can i act??
Oh well . I got quite a difficult word to "act" .. its just that my team cracked "illusion" in just about errm 10 seconds.
Thank you very much.
Anyway , evening saw me reach home by 6:30 , there was no power and I popped upstairs to have a dekho on all my potted plants.. I still havent posted about them , no? I have pictures too .. will post asap , ok? Anyway i have pots that I planted with my own little hands(yes , i am this cute) theres marigolds , petunias(which is also the name of my car) , theres a rose plant , jasmine , all of which i potted. Myself.
I came back and sat with Appa in the verandah , swung my legs and ate whatever Amma had left for me in the microwave(She had gone to the temple).It was windy and there was a touch of a drizzle .. i could smell the wet mud and some upma in the mouth.
:)

3 scribbled back to “yesterday all my troubles seemed faar away ..!”

  • Tuesday, March 10, 2009 11:55:00 AM
    Altoid says:

    Nice visual Seren :). I am guessing its cooled down considerably thanks to the showers?

  • Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:51:00 PM
    Dinesh says:

    My red maruti is called "Pankajam"...I wanted a nice orthodox tam brahm name.

  • Friday, April 10, 2009 6:31:00 AM
    Serendipity says:

    Yes , considering the wife u bring home might be firang? eh eh

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates