06 August 2009

The Bachelorette

,
Its been almost 2 months and a half that I have been in Umrica , and I feel like I've belonged to my hotel room forever!I have loved it so far , the long early morning walks listening to the iPod with the fresh wind on my face , the late evenings , coming home and cooking up whatever catches my fancy , sipping coffee while devouring Ponniyin Selvan. I think its the silence that I like most.The feeling of living with just myself.And I mean it in a non eerie way.There is the space and the silence and there's me and there's me again. :) Who would've thunk !

Some of my favorite spots around my home here..yes , it can indeed be called that :)



My 7:30 Pm cup of coffee








Comfort food .. rice and spinach dal










Just back from office mess .












'Coz some of us need to live by "Because the world is always on" motto..





4 scribbled back to “The Bachelorette”

  • Thursday, August 06, 2009 8:26:00 PM
    SK says:

    Ahhh. I hear Seren is leaving Umrica soon.
    The post brought back memories of my trip to Israel. I am sure your stay here was much more comfy than mine there. ;--)
    I thought you would come to this side of the country! We could have met.

  • Friday, August 07, 2009 8:57:00 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Hey...ur back...so cool to see ur posts again..
    Sailly

  • Saturday, August 08, 2009 5:13:00 AM
    Lively says:

    Hey Seren, looks like Umrica's kept you too busy. Though your living place looks quite good, despite the mess. So when are you getting back to Bengaluru and traffic and cab rides?

  • Sunday, August 09, 2009 4:42:00 PM
    Serendipity says:

    SK: Yep :). I remember your trip to Israel and Mom will never forget the anointing oil :).Yep , SK next year!
    Sailly: Thanks
    Lively: :) soon enough!

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates