20 September 2007

A rose by any other name

,
I have been tagged by HHG , so here goes!

There are 3 rules.
Rule 1. The rules must be mentioned in the beginning of the tag.
Rule 2 You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
Rule 3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

Ok , since my middle name is quite unmentionable , I (cringe) choose one of the pet names that my sister Altoid has erm bestowed upon me?

And the name is..


is..



*HOWL*

"Anshuman"

Ok , now shut up with the laughing and read on...


Atma
is something we all have? I'm sorry , I thought over this "a" a zillion times , ironically a is the most common alphabet thats used after e!
"A bad start does'nt necessiate a bad ending"

See ?There's your a!


Nautanki
Tell me you don't like something I've done and i will switch on Nautanki mode.
"Yeah , yeah , one fine day , I will not be around and then you will know my true worth"
"Yeah , yeah if you can't give me one square meal a day , tell me that I will live independently , why do you want to marry me off *sniff*"
"If you can't get me those silver with light blue flowered sneakers , its ok , I will find them here , no need to tire your delicate feet by walking across the street to Sketchers"
"Its ok Vi , I know you have zillions of other friends"
PS: Any just as cute ?;)

Serene
is something I'm not , but wish to be.Someday ,I would like to have said of me."There she is RM patti , nothing excites her, nothing disrupts her tranquil state of mind.There she is sitting under the peepal tree with light green jade ear-rings ,jade bangles and light green n white Benares cotton.." errr some more time to rethink the basic concept behind serene? Ok!


Honest

Thats one thing I like about myself and would never like to change .I'm 100% honest to the people I love and I never want to change that.If its on my mind , its out aloud.I believe there are 3 states to any bond -Love , hate , Don't care . And the last is the worst.


U
You ? You mean a lot to me :) , you're someone who took time off a busy schedule to see whats on this space.So , my dear reader you are jesht too damn yemmy

PS: 3 layers of this enough? Or shall i lay it on thicker?


M
moody
If there are 60 seconds in a minute , there are 60 different things that can influence me to think about the same thing 60 different ways.

A
another a??
Addict
addicted to TV , caffeine and Google


Narcissistic
A new pair of jeans/top/tee/kurta would be treated with different poses/angles/pouts/hair dos/expressions in front of the mirror.Then with a final flourish , I will sail away to face the traffic ,heat,rain and muck
Paint a pretty picture , don't I?



Ok now , I would like

Pillpopper(PPP , please wake up and post asap , we're fast forgetting what you look like)

BitHawk

Temporary insanity

to take up this tag..

4 scribbled back to “A rose by any other name”

  • Thursday, September 20, 2007 8:43:00 AM
    Altoid says:

    Ahem Anshuman :)

    I have pet named you so many different ones, and you decided to pick on this? Geez, have I taught you NOTHING?

  • Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:25:00 AM
    Kay says:

    oh noooooo,I just tagged u with the same thing!!*sigh*

  • Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:47:00 PM
    Hip Grandma says:

    Prompt response and good one too.I see that altoid has instilled some of her qualities in you too.a very strict didi eh?i was one too and my younger sister still has regrets abt our childhood and she is now a g'mom.

  • Monday, September 24, 2007 12:33:00 AM
    Bit Hawk says:

    Thanks for tagging me...I was running out of ideas to blog ;)
    Here is my link
    http://vasukir.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-have-been-tagged-by-of-this-and-that.html

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates