20 July 2007

Tagged!

,
I have been tagged by Altoid to list 8 things about myself.So here goes nothing..

  1. I’m a sucker for natural cures. More so if you tell me you found them in the Himalayas. Which is why I bought 3 huge packets of “wonder hair herb” while on a trip to Thirunelveli.Which is also why I pay a small fortune to my ayurvedic doctor who incidentally is the only person who says I look radiant and “cured”.
  2. I hate reading the newspaper, its something I’ve never ever done. I wouldn’t know the Prime Minister from the Chief Minister, unless erm... a central/state holiday was declared because they happened to go to the land of no return. I know, I know! Will work on this one.
  3. I love imitating people. The milkman, the post woman, oh-so-many relatives -and that too in the presence of an august audience –enthusiastic sister, suspicious Mom (Is she going to do me next?) and an amused Dad.
  4. I hate intellectual snobbery.So you’ve read Kafka , and that Neruda guy , So?? I swear by Enid Blyton and Richmal Crompton , go hang!
  5. I would like to call myself a “laidback person” probably Alto and Mom would like to translate that to “bone-lazy”
  6. I love being the youngest. Seriously, there’s nothing like it! This is also why I abhor all the juniors at my work place!
  7. I have transitory addictions. Right now , I’m into chamki and embroidery.Last week I wore a embroidered +Chamkied top and a embroidered +Chamkied pair of jeans.So if you were to appear in front of me , I’d more often than not chamki you.So beware!
  8. When we were kids and we used to play Monopoly , I would hate winning and hoarding all the moolah.I’d reduce the rent for everybody who landed on my cities much to the chagrin of the Banker.Yes , we love underdogs!

*Drumroll*

I pass the tag to liferocks and Misunderstood!

The rules :-

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
4. If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes. (what does it mean?)

6 scribbled back to “Tagged!”

  • Friday, July 20, 2007 5:11:00 PM
    Altoid says:

    You forgot- I give everyone a hair rising experience while riding on my bike- its an auto styling feature.

    :D

  • Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:15:00 AM

    My lone visitor tagged me! Shall do the honours as soon as i get time. I envy last borns. They have their path so neatly cleared of obstacles by the elder ones.

  • Wednesday, July 25, 2007 12:12:00 PM

    wats ur mail id, btw?

  • Wednesday, July 25, 2007 10:25:00 PM

    Ha ha...I just got back from my itchy week...I had already done this one last week...Check it out!!

  • Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:43:00 AM
    Hip Grandma says:

    I am also a laid back person and I can relate to the term bone-lazy.I read a piece about a house wife who claimed that she was against having too much of discipline in the house.I loved her for it.I think it was in Dec '06 that I wrote 'just ten minutes' to show how easy going i caould actually be!!Nice to find an ally in you.

  • Thursday, July 26, 2007 7:13:00 PM
    Serendipity says:

    Alto :Oh really? Who used to ride her bike like she was the messenger from hell?
    mis:I don't know about that;My biggest obstacle was my sister!
    LR: I read about your infection in your blog , I'm sure everything will be right , till then , take loads of rest :),get well soon.
    HHG:Thanks for coming.Yes i read that post :).HHG , lets shake on that!Long live slothhood!

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates