31 October 2007

Nothingness?:)

,
Everybodys left early , this being a combination of a day before a State holiday , a possible long weekend , and a blissful Diwali week waiting ahead.Its 6PM and all I can hear are the sounds of my hands tapping the keypad , my floor mate G's voice as she pulls her colleagues leg , my friend S's groan(she's got a lot to do this week and apparently can't even *think* of a day of respite), I like this feeling , of having some work to finish off , of not having too many heads around me(sounds so gory eh?) , of the thought of polishing off a pastry at the cafetaria plus a cup of coffee , messaging Alto a Good morning , of telling Amma that I will reach home in time for our serial...errrm now I'm thinking "Do you think I'm asking for trouble?"

2 scribbled back to “Nothingness?:)”

  • Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:47:00 AM
    Altoid says:

    Happy Rajyothsava Seren, have you bought yourself a new dress for this occasion? :P

    Pastry!! Hmph. Lets go eat pani puri!!!!!!!!!

  • Saturday, November 03, 2007 8:46:00 AM
    Hip Grandma says:

    you casn think of pastries and pies.Don't make me 'J'.I am dreaming of those good old days when grams of intake did not translate into kilograms of added weight.Was that ME??

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates