21 November 2007

Weird me

,


HHG has tagged me to reveal 7 weird things about me and to further tag seven people to continue the tag ,Here goes!

Ok this one extremely peculiar trait that I’ve noticed about myself.

Manager gives me an issue to debug at work

I pour and pour over documents , analysis files yadda yadda and something strikes.. this is the issue the brain says.. yes RM this is it.. and then I stop right there and go for a cup of coffee OR I go home , i.e I don't continue to check if the solution is right in which case I should’ve rejoiced nor do I prod along to see if I’m wrong , in which case I must’nt be going home.

Methinks its cause I’m scared it might be wrong in which case it was all a lost cause and I’d have to start from square one.

I have this incessant need to wash my hair every alternate day

Whenever my Mom/Dad/sis are traveling to/from India, I keep googling for the flight number to check..Just in case types. I’m totally paranoid about my family!

I love my birthday J I wait a whole year for it every year. And I always wonder if people would’ve bothered to remember, they DO! J

I walk weird; my right leg is always at 60 degrees to my left

Sometimes I like to throw myself challenges. I.e RM, if you can sprint and catch the lift just before the door shuts , then it means you will find the silver ear-ring you lost.

If the man on the bicycle ahead takes a right turn , Altoid will give her modal tee-shirt to you..

You get the drift...

I dislike odd numbers and I love the number 4!

Ok , now anybody who wants to take up this tag can!

7 scribbled back to “Weird me”

  • Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:57:00 PM

    Hey i liked this post a lot...just coz i too have some of these odd things I like to do!!!

  • Wednesday, November 21, 2007 8:09:00 PM
    Hip Grandma says:

    I too have the weird habit of stoping an important work then and there and doing something totally unrelated just to relax.Nice list.

  • Wednesday, November 21, 2007 8:10:00 PM
    Hip Grandma says:

    I too love nos.4&8.but no bias towards odd nos.

  • Monday, November 26, 2007 2:02:00 PM
    SK says:

    LOL! :--)
    Same pinch on Point 1. I enjoy your way for writing.
    Hope you are enjoying time with big sis. :--)

  • Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:28:00 AM
    Serendipity says:

    Life rocks : :) Thanks

    HHG : Thank you :)

    sk : Thanks for stopping by :) , oh yes nothing like having her around :)

  • Wednesday, December 19, 2007 11:26:00 PM
    rajk says:

    Hi, I'd call it serendipity that I came across ur blog...Loved it...Actually LOL when I read ur travel tales of Delhi/Agra.
    And talking of loving birthdays, I've sobered down now but there was a time when I used to drive my friends and co-workers crazy by excitedly counting down to my birthday from 2 months back!!

  • Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:22:00 PM
    Serendipity says:

    rajk :Thanks :)

    See? i dont find too many ppl who love their birthdays , nice reason to feel good about urself no(by those stds everyday would be a birthday!:D)
    anyway , hooray to us !:)

 

Of this and that Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger Templates